Breaking News

Woman Melon gives first 2015 kiss on beach in Rio: 'Very lucky'


'I started in 2015 with the right foot,' celebrated Renata Frisson, better known as the melon woman, after accepting the challenge posed by the EGO to try to give your first kiss in the year. For this, she took the reporter station for a day and went to the Copacabana beach in Rio de Janeiro, and talked to several guys even find the ideal suitor for kick-start in 2015. And the best found.

Among tourists visiting the Marvelous City, hawkers, workers who still dismantled the facilities of the New Year's Eve party stages and a tattoo artist of henna - which so delighted decided to present Renata with a butterfly design on the butt - she decided to deliver its first kiss this year to Nikolas Lemos, mining 21, vacationing in the city. Despite his youth, the lucky arrived with attitude and won the hearts of melon.

  
'I can say that I was very lucky because I got in the middle of so many people find a beautiful boy, family, educated and with which I was charmed me. I found it the most, it was worth having participated in the challenge to give me this forcinha 'she said of the young studying Business at a college in France and are staying at the Copacabana Palace, while enjoying the holidays.

The meeting was a big surprise for her and she hoped to meet a foreign man. 'I thought I'd find a gringo here in Copacabana. I thought it was something different, because I've never been with a foreigner. But eventually I found a Brazilian middle gringo because it is here, but lives in France. And that's very interesting, 'celebrated it. 'It was much surprise! I wanted to find someone, but was waiting for everything. Both could roll as it should. But rolled and I found the most. It was worth it. It's no use, have to go to the street, 'he added.

 Although finally have taken the delay on the sixth day of the year, the mission was not so simple. 'At first it was difficult. I confess I was a battle because they had many married men, many men that I could not communicate me because they were from other countries and many who do not beat chemistry. So when I finally found, was the perfect chemistry, it was love at first sight, I was charmed with him from the beginning, 'he said.

Throughout the report, melon had to be stopped to meet fans and take pictures and did not bother with harassment: 'I love being popular, I love being of the people. I am ecstatic when the public calls me, screaming me, hails me. I love '. When the camera was turned off, Renata was surprised by a message on the phone with a Nikolas invitation to lunch at the Copacabana Palace. And she accepted. It seems that the year 2015 has begun very lucky woman to melon. Does anyone doubt?



Nenhum comentário