Breaking News

Priscilla Scapini, muse of Vila Isabel, sensualizes in swimsuit test


Priscilla Scapini is leaving your body days for Carnival. The fitness model posed for the lens of photographer Patrick Brito with a sexy animal print swimsuit and, through his office, said he was taking heavy in training:. 'It will be my debut in Vila Isabel and I look forward My fantasy is well daring, by I'm getting heavy into fitness and diet. '

Recently, the Muse of Vila Isabel Carnival 2015 posed in a bikini. Priscilla welcomed the opportunity to be school muse: 'It's my second year at Sapucaíe the first time in Vila Isabel, I am very happy for the affection I have received from everyone I'm super excited to see my costume ready, it is being prepared with a lot. love and will be a luxury, with many feathers, sparkles and stones. '



Nenhum comentário