Breaking News

Paulinha in Paparazzo: 'Where it will stay with other women'


Paulinha Milk posed for the Paparazzo in test which airs on Tuesday, 20, debut day 'BBB 15'. Among the revelations made behind the scenes, the former BBB said that is what gives you the head and even likes to kiss girls.

'I was with other women, yes. Where it will, I am. It's not something that I like always. Not define myself as bisexual, like man and I am happy, do what makes me want. Already was gay too. Every friend who is gay and I want to stay with me, 'she said, who says he has never had sex with another woman. 'I was just. I've been asked to do a threesome with a man and another woman and did not happen, but I do if it was the right people. '

 Paulinha, who is single, says that enjoys long-term relationships. 'I'm not generally get. Never stay with someone in a ballad and only. If you stay, I will continue with the person. I am long relationships, but not too close, to be together every day. So it is difficult to get into a rut. It gives me agony see the person every day and that you're always longing, with the air of passion, 'said the ex-BBB, who loves to buy toys on fri shop.

'I love toys of fri shop. My house is almost a fri shop store. Like those gelzinhos that warm, that cool, that do both ... I like cream for edible massage vibrator. Take to bed and usually only do it with people I already know well, I know you can do. The last time I went to a fri shop had a woman returning the 'toy' that bought because her husband said it was him or the vibrator. Became jealous. Head closed me does not. '

Nenhum comentário