Breaking News

Rebeka Francys makes fashion shoot and want to become 'it girl'


Rebeka Francys, known as the 'miss evangelical butt' at Miss Butt Brazil 2014 contest, now wants to join the world of fashion and become a kind of 'it girl', dictating falling pieces or not good for girls. She made a very sensual shooting for a clothing brand and revealed that it has received many requests in their social networks to open a communication channel where they can interact and give tips on clothing and behavior.

 It plans to launch a blog soon: 'I get many requests from fans to share beauty tips, fashion and even behavior, some girls ask me for advice on dating believe? Many see me as a sort of confidant, so I decided to create a blog where I can share all this, 'Rebecca told by their advice.

Recently, Rebeka showed his talent also as tequileira, at a party. The brunette, girlfriend Andressa Urach, served drinks at a nightclub in Santos and led men to madness.




Nenhum comentário