Breaking News

'Around 400, 'says Nubia Oliiver on number of sexual partners

 Núbia Oliiver posa para o Paparazzo (Foto: Roberto Teixeira / Paparazzo)

At 41, with 66kg and 1.70m tall, Nubia Oliiver leaves a lot of little girl back. Behind the Paparazzo, the model, which became known in the 90s and was considered muse at the time and has since used the label of sex symbol, not ashamed to admit that did surgery to stay beautiful, 'Woman after 40 no way, there is torn, surgery is here, there's no way. I think we need to use that technology offers us. '

 Nubia spoke Oliiver, have to talk about sex, and spoke of sex have to talk about Nubia Oliiver, and bluntly, the brunette says he has extensive experience in bed, 'I made a list of guys who had slept, there I stopped in the 300 and I lost the list. But I know it was around 400 men. That's what I tell the guys, man has to trust me, because when I went to the track, I took general, I am very experience. The men are delicious. '

The account model who began his sexual life at 13, with a guy 20 years older. 'It was a disaster, was not to have happened, it was with a person of 33 years. I was dating a guy and he cheated on me with a friend of mine and I just revenge by cheating on him with that friend. Then I lost my virginity for revenge . I was very young, I would expect a little more today, but it was what it was for revenge. Then after my father eventually discovered, was small town, he locked me in the punishment farm, was a shock. But just after dating this person, and there just cool sendp 'said Nubia.

And that can not miss in sex? 'Very kiss, too wet kiss, kiss without sex, God forbid,' said the brunette. The sensual shooting with it airs this week.

Nenhum comentário