Breaking News

Butt design neck! See how muses are preparing for Carnival


A month Carnival in 2015, muses and samba school drum queens are chasing injury to not to disappoint the avenue. No wonder. During the parades of Carnival, the world literally and all the spotlight is mainly on women representing the schools. They all want to be with beautiful body on the avenue, where, as we know, they parade in costumes minimum. Heavy diet and fitness are routine Alexandra Ricette (muse of hose), Priscilla Scapini (muse of Vila Isabel), Cínthia Santos (Golden Eagle Battery Queen), Carol Picchi, which opens this year on the promenade by Sapucai and Nanda Guimarães (Union Park Battery Queen Curicica). See how to prepare each.


Alexandra Ricette (Musa hose): 'I'm doing a diet of zero lactose, gluten and alcohol drink plenty of water and white tea whenever I privilege whole foods, chicken and grilled fish protein with carbohydrates, with priority for the sweet potatoes... As of three hours alternating fruit, protein bars and yogurt diet without lactose. I take pre-workout and post supplements. No day off, the diet from Monday to Monday.
Training Monday to Saturday only Sunday rest. By the carnival will this rate. In training intersperse different strength exercises, endurance and muscle explosion with an emphasis on lower limbs. Also run twice a week on the beach sand with a focus on physical endurance and muscle definition. '



Priscilla Scapini (Muse of Vila Isabel):.. 'Training from Monday to Saturday, my personal is making a hypertrophy training focusing legs and buttocks under heavy load My diet is more protein, but as a carbohydrate before training and lunch How three in three hours. My breakfast is whey with a slice of bread without gluten. In the snack like five clear. Lunch is brown rice or sweet potatoes, chicken or meat (duck) and enough vegetables and leaves. In the snack take whey hit with a fruit and chicken dinner with leaves.
I'm doing orthomolecular treatment with a doctor and I'm in a treatment for definition and muscle mass. I also aesthetic treatment without they do not live as they help a lot. Love It! '


Cínthia Santos (Golden Eagle Battery Queen):.. 'I make a hour of weight training, one hour of dancing and an hour of aerobic from Monday to Saturday I do african dance, samba class, classical dance dancer I am, right And? to maintain agility and posture is the best thing.
The diet is also tighter this time of year. My power is the basis of tuna, sweet potatoes and green juice to detoxify. In the morning I do full crepe with egg white and detox juice, snack with fruit, lunch is a grilled salad. The last meal is at 19 hours and then just a fruit. Why can not go hungry also, health first. '


Carol Picchi is an actress, his last work was the gypsy Dalila in 'Flower of the Caribbean'. This year she will debut in Rio Grande and Sapucaí, coincidentally like a gypsy too.
'I do the diet with dietary ice cubes, which are made with Hoodia Gordonii in a mixture of lemon and lime juice. Just buy and freeze. The mixture is made by melting an ice cube in your mouth for the release dia.Eles P-57 into your bloodstream, a substance that signals the brain that you are satisfeito.Também practice WOL FIT training, a method involving functional training, physical preparation for athletes, weight methodologies and located gymnastics. '


Nanda Guimarães (Union Park Battery Queen Curicica): 'I have prepared me well for the parade and this technical test already I see the result I increased the workload of cardio, I have eaten a lot of coconut water and added low carbohydrate content. glucose in my diet. It also reinforced the functional training on the beach to gain more strength. I want to write my name in Sapucai! '








Nenhum comentário