Breaking News

Renata Santos poses sexy and warns that remains in Musa Office for Hose: 'I want to get hot in Sapucai'


Renata Santos lost the crown, but do not lose majesty. After leaving the hose drum queen post before last year's carnival, the brunette follows in Green and Rose as muse of traditional carioca school. At 33, Renata shows in sensual shooting that is already more than ready for the shows: 'I like to stay with small waist, beautiful legs and well sequinha. Only this year I want to be with corpão and not too thin, I get hot in Sapucai '.

More than 15 years Avenue, with many stories to tell. Renata was queen for ten years of the Holy Cross and three hose. 'This year will be special for me and for all women of hose and our Brazil. I'll be representing women not only with the beauty of the body, but with its claw, swagger, smile and lavishing joy, 'says Renata.



Nenhum comentário