Breaking News

Mayra Cardi celebrates fame: 'They want to know the time of my life'


The BBB15 is coming on the 20th of January, but the history of reality was marked by many unforgettable characters. One is Mayra Cardi, a cat with a body kick-ass and who participated in the 2009 edition of attraction. Almost six years later, Ronald Regan's website was behind the beauty to see if she remembers their participation in Domingão after being eliminated from the game.

'I think very interesting after nearly six years of BBB I still be in the media, even more than before. My profession has the other hand, people want to know the time of my life, who I am, where I'm going. I'm very grateful for everything that happened and why after six years still here. The more exposed you are, the more paparazzo sees you, puts photos and people will identify more with you. This is the return of their work. The public likes to see their intimacy, 'says the former BBB.







Nenhum comentário