Breaking News

Renata Santos poses for fitness campaign and says, 'I want to be sexy'

 Renata Santos showed her curves in the campaign of a Fitness line. The Muse of Hose said he is stepping up care with your body for Carnival 2015 but stressed that does not want to get too dry.

I take care of the body all year, but this time of year, in addition to working out, must be strict in power. I want to be delicious, I want to be beautiful on Avenue and sure will to perfect in my fantasy. I want to be with corpão and not too thin and of course with samba in the foot well. I like to stay with small waist, beautiful legs and well sequinha, 'said Renata.

The brunette also said that merges the type of exercise to achieve better results:.. 'I work from Monday to Friday Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I miss training, dance and transport Tuesday and Thursday, do arm training and abdomen, and twice a week I do massage, besides the race. I am in full swing. '




Nenhum comentário