Breaking News

Mendigata says it takes dildo in the bag: 'To give relief in traffic'

Fernanda Lacerda, the Mendigata is decided those women who are not afraid to speak her mind. The model, who posed for the Paparazzo - the test will air on Friday, 5 - says he gave the first kiss at 15, was the first time at 17 and since then never stopped. 'I like the thing,' says

Single, however, is more than a month without sex. But it ensures that this is no problem, as it has a collection of vibrators. 'I have several, from normal to more vibration. I have one that I take in my makeup case, looks like a lipstick, you know? The packaging is tiny, can you de-stress in traffic, take a sigh of relief,' says Mendigata. 'Sometimes it's better to fend for herself. Go straight to the point and not Suck,' she jokes, which

Nenhum comentário