Breaking News

One day before the final test of Brazil cats popularity in the streets


 Rosie Oliveira, cat contest the representative of Brazil for Maranhão, Hellen Bonato, cat that is Piauí, Gabi Rodrigues, Sergipe, Elaine Silva, Goiás and Sheyla Mell, Ceará, stopped traffic in the Consolation, downtown São Paulo. One day before the end of the competition, they put bikini and showed the curves in Roosevelt Square.

Horns, sung, and many photos taken with cell were part of the harassment - even rushed couriers stopped to ensure a Click! The girls liked it so much attention they received when, after the photo shoot, although were still wearing only bikini.

Rosie Oliveira (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)

 Rosie Oliveira, who took first place in online voting, believe in your victory. 'If you do not scam, I think I will win,' she said. Rosie is in no carbohydrate diet for weight loss. On Wednesday, before the final, she wants to eat sweet potato and eggs before working out heavy. 'As I am no carbs days, when I eat and work out heavy leg, the muscles will appear,' delivery ela.Para belly not be swollen, the tip is take some diuretic and laxative liquid. 'But I will not do this no! Imagine having stomach ache at the time of contest?' She laughs.




Gabi Rodrigues (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)

 Gabi Rodrigues, cat in the Sergipe Brazil, working as a restaurant maitre. But decided to change completely branch. 'They spoke I had beautiful body and I needed to go to the TV and work as a model. I want to go on a reality show or as stagehand. I am confident in the title. I think I'll work for the girls,' she says. Gabi has boyfriend, and the jealousy it is the biggest challenge. 'But I'm more jealous that he' delivery.

Hellen Bonato (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)

Hellen Bonato, Brazil Piauí cat and tender youngest, had worked as a model before the contest, but does not intend to invest in their careers. 'I'm going back to do my college production engineering and do some modeling that arise. But I have no bag to stay always diet and working out,' she says. 'The person may feel good in your body without plastic. Can you be cat of Brazil and be natural,' says she, who has only has 18 years and has technical degree in oil and gas.


Elaine Silva (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)

Elaine Silva, Brazil's Goias cat, is excited for the final. 'I know I have chances to win,' she says, which is fourth in the online voting contest. 'I do gym Monday through Friday. My training is almost three hours. And power is controlled, try to eat healthy things. Just lose the line to eat chocolate,' she laughs. Elaine works as a secretary of a company, but also made course of flight attendant. 'I want to follow a modeling career,' she says.
 













Nenhum comentário