Breaking News

Brazil's cats testing new crosswalk in X Sao Paulo


The candidates for Brazil's Gata contest are even stop traffic and proved it in a parade in downtown São Paulo. They were acquainted with the new crosswalk model, diagonally, forming an X, which was deployed at the intersection of Riachuelo and Christopher Columbus streets, near the Largo San Francisco. Bikini, the cats were applauded and made the joy of many big guys who passed on site.

'I like the track because it seems a walkway and I love parade. I felt being applauded by many people. Even in a bikini I was not embarrassed, after all I'm not ashamed of my body. It would have been ugly right?' Said Rosie Oliveira, representative Maranhão in Gata contest in Brazil. She also revealed that already completely familiar with the harassment '. I'm very fair to shopping and stir with me every time on the street is so, men even stir and I love (laughs).' Rosie took first place in the polls of the competition on the internet and looks forward to the decision, set to take place on the 17th 'I want a lot of visibility to this contest. I worked for it. My dream is to notice me and put me in a reality show . Preferably in the 'Big Brother', which is only wealth, 'he said.

The candidate of Piauí, Hellen Bonato, liked the idea of ​​the new range, but made a suggestion: 'I found it very creative form the letter X, but I preferred it that the letter H, Hellen right?'. Brazil's Gata competitor was shooting in the range without having slept right and revealed that it is not much to look after. 'I came by bus from Rio de Janeiro, sleep no more than 24 hours, but I'm here to parade and raze. I barely take care of my body, I prefer to eat and sleep to go to the gym. Participating in this contest was a huge challenge. Imagine if I win? The girls will go crazy, after all they only live diet and aesthetics, and I have more to do, 'snapped.

Under the cries of 'Come, loirão!' and 'Show more', the representative of Sergipe, Gabi Rodrigues, was quite comfortable to stop crossing a busy street in Sao Paulo. '. I'm used to all say that I am a woman-stopping,' she said, who confessed shy at first:. 'We were in a bikini and several men came up was supervergonhoso earlier Then we started to hear that crowd screaming. clapping and photographing, there was phenomenal. He got our ego! 'celebrated it.


Nenhum comentário