Breaking News

Gil Jung poses in bikini for trial in Miami and shows corpão


Gil Jung is a thousand to promote its line of bikinis. The presenter posed for their catalog and showed once again the 'butt neck' and sculptural body. 'My bikinis are doing a great success in Miami and in this collection have parts from G-strings, which are the ones I like most, to the tamer'

 In addition to working out a lot, Gil revealed some tricks of his power: 'I include solid food in my menu, such as chicken fillet, fish, fruit and vegetables I really like to take coconut water also is great for hydrating the body.! Remember that everyone has their body type and it is essential to follow a doctor. '

The blonde is back to the small screen in Multishow channel, as host of the new show, 'Secret'.





Nenhum comentário