Breaking News

Gaby Rodriguez wins the final of the 'Gata of Brazil'

Gaby Rodrigues, do Sergipe, vence o Gata do Brasil (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)
Gaby Rodrigues, do Sergipe, vence o "Gata do Brasil"


 Gaby Rodriguez was the winner of the final of the 'Cat of Brazil', held in São Paulo. It was dawn on Thursday, 18 when arepresentante of Sergipe was voted the favorite of the judges among the 15 finalists - chosen on the official website of the competition, which had a total of 27 competitors - and took the champion range.

 'I came confident, but I thought it would be in second place. I'm surprised,' said Gaby. Asked why was the big winner of the night, she said: 'I am a natural body, making the silicone And I think my sympathies also helped..'

With the victory in the contest, Gaby already has plans for the future. 'I hope the contest me open doors. I always wanted to work in TV, not be famous, but I want to start as stagehand or participating in a reality show,' he said.

 The naked test is not in the plans: 'Today I can tell you that there's not worth it, pay very bad for something that will mark the rest of your life..'

Second Rosie has the dream of participating in the 'Big Brother Brazil'. 'With this contest just wish the Boninho see me. My dream is to go to the 'BBB'.' Hellen Bonato, Piauí, took third place. Have Cris Lopes, from Rio Grande do Sul, was voted most friendly.







Gaby Rodrigues, do Sergipe, vence o Gata do Brasil (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)
Gaby Rodrigues




Gaby Rodrigues, do Sergipe, vence o Gata do Brasil (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)
Gaby, do Sergipe




Gaby Rodrigues, do Sergipe, vence o Gata do Brasil (Foto: Celso Tavares/ EGO)
Gaby Rodrigues, do Sergipe, vence o "Gata do Brasil"



Rosie Oliveira, do Maranhão, segunda colocada no Gata do Brasil (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)
Rosie Oliveira, do Maranhão, segunda colocada no "Gata do Brasil" 


Hellen Bonato, do Piauí, terceira colocada no Gata do Brasil (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)
Hellen Bonato, do Piauí, terceira colocada no "Gata do Brasil"


Cris Lopes, do Rio Grande do Sul, é eleita mais simpática no Gata do Brasil (Foto: Iwi Onodera/ EGO)
Cris Lopes, do Rio Grande do Sul, é eleita mais simpática no "Gata do Brasil"


Rosie Oliveira, Gaby Rodrigues, Hellen Bonato e Cris Lopes no Gata do Brasil, em São Paulo (Foto: Celso Tavares/ EGO)
Rosie Oliveira, Gaby Rodrigues, Hellen Bonato e Cris Lopes no "Gata do Brasil"

Nenhum comentário