Breaking News

Muse of Mancha Verde, Aline Bernardes sensualizes in test

 Aline Bernardes is quite provocative and ready to rock the Carnival. The Muse of Mancha Verde samba school in Sao Paulo, is currently living in Miami and posed for a photo wearing a microbiquíni test on a beach in Florida, in the United States.

 The brunette, who has been the cover of 'Sexy', is negotiating with a samba school in Rio de Janeiro, but in Sao Paulo do not think about parading by another party. 'I do not see me in another school, respect all the sisters, but when the heart beats faster does not have to do it?' She said through her publicist.

In a recent conversation with the EGO, the Muse of Mancha Verde said her body care are for the whole year and not just for Carnival. 'I'm skinny, I'm not big one, but I try to eat straight, do diet and workout quite the year.' Unlike other muses, she revealed that the greatest effort is to fatten: 'The tests make me lose much weight I have to double my power to get a little firmer in the parade The butt is what has to be firmer.. all! '.







Nenhum comentário