Breaking News

WOMAN MAKES MELON SEDUCTION COURSE

Mulher Melão (Foto: Divulgação)

Since it began receiving seduction coach, Women Melon Renata Frisson has been dedicated and put into practice everything that comes learning about sensuality. This week funkeira even won top marks Vanessa de Oliveira teacher. One lesson learned was to use black lingerie. 'They are the most elegant. If the fabric is rent, can not go wrong, because income is one of the sexiest tissue. In this case it is not necessary that the piece is small,' explains Vanessa. To prove that learned the lesson, melon posed for a lingerie test using this color.

'I always liked lingerie. The best of course was that taught me how to dose the sensuality, I confess that I sometimes exaggerated (laughs). Vanessa showed me that the right lingerie, in the right color and 'showing' what must show no revealing too much performs much better, instigates ..... Just the way I like! '

Mulher Melão (Foto: Divulgação)
Mulher Melão (Foto: Divulgação)
Bárbara Vieira

Nenhum comentário