Breaking News

Nicole Bahls displays curves in test and has to maintain good form

Nicole Bahls showed his good form in an essay for the magazine Styllus. In the publication, she told the secrets of fitness: 'I do physical activities with help from a' Personal 'at least three times a week and take care of alimentaçãocom nutritionist monitoring'.

About to debut in charge of the Body in Shape program, Nicole talks about working beside the director Marlene Mattos to: 'The realization of a dream, breathe and inspire learning in the moments that I'm next to her.'
Back to the team of singles, after the end of a brief courtship, she is straightforward: 'whenever I put my job first, then my personal life.'

Nicole Bahls (Foto: Reprodução/Instagram)
Nicole Bahls (Foto: Divulgação)

Nenhum comentário