Breaking News

On the eve of Valentine's Day, former sister Tatiele embodies sexy bride

Tatiele Polyana (Foto: Kadu Nakaguishi)

Tatiele Polyana and Roni Mazon met in BBB14. The two former brothers immediately hitched a romance in the most watched house of Brazil and, even after the end of the confinement keep dating until this day.

On the eve of Valentine's Day, Tatiele embodied the sexy bride and starred in a sensual shooting for a lingerie campaign. The Paraná shows that a year after leaving the program continues to succeed and the work does not stop appearing. Tatiele dreams marry veil and garland and reveals that she and Roni already talked about it. 'We've talked about marriage and want to get married in church, dressed as a bride and veil and garland, everything right and all I have right. But do not mark the date yet. They are plans for the future,' he says.

Happy Tatiele want to enjoy the moments next to the beloved and declares:. 'If the will of God, I want that date be repeated for many years at her side You're my best friend, my accomplice, my partner and my man. Happy Valentine's Day, my Super. I love you. '

Tatiele Polyana (Foto: Kadu Nakaguishi)
Tatiele Polyana (Foto: Kadu Nakaguishi)

Nenhum comentário