Breaking News

Dani Sperle celebrates 'My butt is in the best shape'

Using a thong swimsuit super ckeavage, Dani Sperle showed her curves in a trial beyond sensuous done in a studio in the south of São Paulo. The model, which is the presenter boyfriend John Kleber, intensified workout to win the Miss Butt. 'I'm ready to win the Miss Butt. My butt is in top shape, 'he said.

Dani, who arrived only 8% body fat, will represent Rio de Janeiro in the contest and will compete with the likes of Sabrina Boing Boing and Suzy Cortez. When it comes to love life, the model is all smiles: 'I'm living the early days of the relationship, I'm happy.'

Dani Sperle posa decotada para ensaio (Foto: Woody/ CO Assessoria/ Divulgação)Dani Sperle posa decotada para ensaio (Foto: Woody/ CO Assessoria/ Divulgação)
Dani Sperle posa decotada para ensaio (Foto: Woody/ CO Assessoria/ Divulgação)Dani Sperle posa decotada para ensaio (Foto: Woody/ CO Assessoria/ Divulgação)

Nenhum comentário