Breaking News

'They think I'm a hurricane in bed. I undo this image, I'm shy,' says Sabrina Sato

  
Sabrina Sato just made 34 years old and says, modest, be feeling the weight of age. 'Metabolism is not the same. Always eat much, my mom says I 'hit a mason pratão', and never had a problem getting fat. But now for the first time in my life, I need to go on a diet to get with everything on the Carnival, 'said the Queen of Rio samba school Vila Isabel battery and São Paulo Hawks of the Faithful. The sacred bread with butter every morning, she likes so much, for example, was replaced by tapioca. 'I'm eating like baby:. 2 in 2 hours not only gave up the carbohydrate, because I need a lot of energy to account for everything,' she says, recounting that diet is just over two weeks. 'But it seems that has a year Being hungry makes me a bad mood, who works with me knows:. If I'm boring, just give me a chocolate shut up.' Sabrina also said that once the carnival pass, pities the restaurants you enter. 'I'll reward for lost time, eating mercilessly and put into all breads with butter lost.' She chatted with the column:
 
 What can advance their fantasies in Vila Isabel and the Hawks loyal?

I value their fantasy, I like to take the tests clothing, researching and giving guess. I always try to innovate and what I can say is that, both in the village as the Hawks, I will use materials never before used a battery of Queen Carnival. A fantasy is completely different from the other. Hawks in the plot deck of talks, games and lucky and my fantasy is very bold, it has everything to do with it: I represent a well-known card in the deck. In the village, as the plot honors the maestro Isaac Karabtchevsky, fantasy is more classic.

Feels charged by the battery Queen station?

It's a lot of pressure yes: it has to be beautiful, with the body in day, participate in the trials, to be present on the court and in the community. But I love it all, it is a great pleasure. I'm in the Hawks for 11 years and there Vila 5. It is rare, as the Battery Queen station is coveted and they change forever. I do not want to know retire the post in any of the two schools. I do everything to please them. Until I hate more to do in life, that is diet, I do.



Speaking of which, how are you enjoying your diet?

I'm in it two weeks, but it seems that already has a year. I'm following all that the nutritionist ordered, but has not been easy. I was on vacation in New York late last year and ate a lot, so I'm having to chase the game. My metabolism is no longer the same and for the first time in his life, at age 34, I saw the weight of age and had come to diet. I hate. Get hungry makes me grumpy. I'm doing it all to be breathtaking and beautiful endure the entire Avenue. But you know what took my breath away at the shows? It is the emotion. Of course, the fantasy of weight and height sandal also influence, but the emotion is such that take my breath away.

You just made 34 years. What age brought you best?

You know what my fate? It is that I am 22 years old. And you know my greatest misfortune? Is that really behave like a girl of 22 years. I am very girl still in the form of living life. What I have focused on my career, I have to sloppy in my personal life. So much so that I was the last in my class to date, with certezaserei the last to marry and have children.

Plans to marry in the church and have children?

I think too, of course. Me and John (Vincent de Castro, her boyfriend) have been talking very much. I want to have many children, a 4 or 5. But for that, I have to start soon, right? Age is already there. I also want to get married in church, do Garland, everything by the book. The problem is that John says we have to do three giant parties: one in Rio, one in Sao Paulo and a third in Penápolis.

It is true that you're shy in bed?

Yes, I am. When I start dating someone, I can only dating drunk. It was just as John, but after me loose. I know people do aa picture I'm a hurricane in bed, but I'm sorry to break this stereotype. I am very shy.

Nenhum comentário