Breaking News

Muse of Viradouro celebrates put to her ballerina in samba catwalk


Luisa Langer, Viradouro the States of Muse already rocked the heart of Luan Santana was already muse in Carnival, but it's like you're debuting at Avenida in 2015. The dancer, who also got his corpão thanks to dance, made to a test photo to mark the moment. The theme? Ballerina! The setting? The walkway of samba.

 'My story at the carnival started 4 years ago, when I attended the contest to replace Juliana Paes ahead of battery Viradouro. Not won, but won the muse station,' she said, who sees many similarities between samba and ballet.

'My relationship with samba is a lot of love and commitment. Since small fizbalé and various forms of dance. I spent my teenage years in a gym. The love of art has always been part of my life. And living in Rio de Janeiro, with the our carnival, which is an example of discipline, work, determination and beauty, it was impossible for a dancer not dream to be part of this show, 'she said will come dressed as Herb of Healing, ahead of Oba-Oba car, quarter of the club.






Nenhum comentário