Breaking News

Bruna Marquezine steals flashes in fashion event

Bruna Marquezine (Foto: Anna Del Mar) 

  
The actress Bruna Marquezine was the center of attention at the launch of the new collection of Rosa Chá, which took place late on Wednesday (11:02) in the flagship of the brand on Oscar Freire in São Paulo. In the event, the beautiful actress confessed to Vogue that is not much of fit lifestyle fan: 'I hate dieting, but try to eat healthily,' he said, 'already in routine exercises like doing cross fit, I do two three times a week and want to merge with yoga or pilates. When mallet, just do belly and buttocks. '

For those who want a derriere like the global, she warns that not everything is perfect: 'It sucks having big butt my friends say who wanted ass and I answer 'does not say that because it needs maintenance, it is a problem'. ! It takes work, everything you eat fattening on hip and butt is a struggle, but I will not complain of my body: love me so, I think beautiful. ' Already on personal life, Bruna is more reserved, 'not to mention that already invented a lot of things, last year 'pregnant' five times to have more interesting to talk about is my work.'

Nenhum comentário