Breaking News

Gracyanne records funk clip and comes with all of Belo close


Gracyanne Barbosa recorded a funk clip on the edge of Copacabana beach, in Rio's South Zone, on Thursday, 5. Using a low cut shorts and a bikini strapless, the model paraded his body saradíssimo the boardwalk, calling attention who passed through the site. Belo went along and followed everything up close.

 'I was very happy with the invitation. The Belo loved it! We were both very like funk and when we hear music, we approved at the time. He was so excited that insisted on accompanying me,' says Gracy.

The funkeiro have selected Gracyanne as muse is called MC Bello and his stage name was eventually chosen precisely because of Belo. 'At 17 I rode a pagoda band and dyed my hair blonde. Then the guys baptized me as well,' he explains.



Nenhum comentário