Breaking News

Gata in Brazil Sympathy poses sensual and criticizes paid jobs at the carnival


Cris Lopes, who represented the Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil Gata contest, and finished the competition with Gata title of Brazil Sympathy 2014 has heavily criticized for who pays to parade at the carnival. The blonde said he received invitations to be on the street and then I knew I had to pay for the post.

'I think this absurd chicks who kills himself to appear and pay for post in the carnival. They spend some money to appear on tv minutes and then run after the injury all year. I am one who thinks samba and Carnival have to have passion. To parade need to have love and respect for the school and this can not be bought nor sold. There are few that keeps the post for relationship and love the school and the community, the rest is pure business! I do not pay to parade. I received some invitations and then had to pay .... I'm out. I'll watch the cabin, 'shot.




Nenhum comentário