Breaking News

'Sometimes I think more with his head low, 'says Natalia Casassola

Natalia Casassola came to Rio on Thursday, 16, to pose for the second time for the Paparazzo. If the first time when he was 22 years old and had just left the 'BBB 8', the model was hearing record, now promises to cause more. 'I'm superansiosa, as if for the first time. I'm celebrating my 30 years and I'm sure it will be a record even higher than that of 2008, 'she said, which made birthday on Nov. 8.

Natália Casassola posa para o Paparazzo (Foto: Roberto Teixeira / Paparazzo)
 
 Openly bisexual, Natalie talked about her fantasies and revealed that his impulsiveness often do regret some involvement. 'I regretted it when I got best friends at the time. We come from excited ballad and then think, 'I can not believe this happened. ' Or best friend too. I think, 'Wow why I took it? Not needed '. It is a time when you think by clitoris more than the head. I have this hand man, to think more with the upside down than up sometimes. '

About affair with the DJ Angelis Borges, who was at the carnival this year, the blonde said the two only exchanged kisses and slept for spooning, but that did not happen because sex had no atmosphere. 'We slept in a room with my manager in tight single beds, and we had too much to drink. I spoke to Angelis it was better even sleep,' said Natalia, laughing.

When it was the favorite lingerie, former BBB was categorical: 'I do not like to wear underwear and when I did not use bra. I hate! It is something so unnecessary, it will not show up ... I was born free, I like to continue free. I know that men find exciting, but I do it for myself. '
Priscila Bessa

 Natália Casassola posa para o Paparazzo (Foto: Roberto Teixeira / Paparazzo)

Nenhum comentário