Breaking News

MELON WOMAN SPEAKS OF SERIAL SEX SCENE

Renata Frisson, the Melon Woman, published photos in which he appears behind the scenes of the recording of 'One Against All', new series of pay channel Fox has towards Breno Silveira. In the pictures posted on Instagram model on Tuesday, 21, it appears in the program scenario using super sexy costumes. 'My most difficult scene was that of a conjugal visit in jail I recorded with the protagonist of the series, who lives a criminal I was naked and sex scene was intense At first it was difficult, but then closed my eyes and thought... ' If delivery Melon ', 'she said with a laugh, referring sequences with Roberto Birindelli.

Mulher Melão viverá uma prostituta drogada em 'Todos Contra Um' (Foto: Reprodução/Instagram)

In the plot, melon lives a crack whore. 'The series will be frill, see? Last week recorded strong scenes, some in a prison. It was amazing how all staff, the setting, the director, all left as real weather. I can say that the prison scene was a heavy scene ., tense The others have been more peaceful, 'she said, who said he had only one little problem:'.. I recorded very hot scenes in the dry (laughs) It was difficult to write sex scenes when I'm a month ago at zero to zero But I think everyone enjoyed it. The staff is incredible. '

Mulher Melão nos bastidores de 'Todos Contra Um' (Foto: Reprodução/Instagram)
Melão aguardando entre uma cena e outra da série (Foto: Reprodução/Instagram)
 
Priscila Bessa

Nenhum comentário