Breaking News

DAI MACEDO MAKES BIKINI PARADE

Dai Macedo prefer to have more curves and the body 'more chubby' but made the effort to lose weight four kilograms to not display cellulite at the launch show of the summer collection 2016 Hipkini, which took place on Saturday afternoon, 25, Barra Funda West Zone of São Paulo. According to Miss Butt 2013, it took a month of preparation for losing weight.

'I was weighing 67kg and now I'm 63kg ... I do not like getting too dry, but it was too cellulite and could not parade of biquínie embarrassment ... I made a restricted diet and it worked,' says she, now aims to get a foot in jackfruit. 'Today and tomorrow I will eat everything I want!'

Dai Macedo  (Foto: Divulgação)
Dai Macedo  (Foto: Divulgação)
Dai Macedo  (Foto: Divulgação)
Dai Macedo  (Foto: Divulgação)
 
Bárbara Vieira




Nenhum comentário