Breaking News

With the routine on TV, Viviane Araujo wakes at dawn to work out, 'I seek not get as healed'


 Best known for his performance in front of Willow battery, Viviane Araújo, who would say, has been stealing the show, acclaimed by audiences and critics alike, with the interpretation of Nana manicure, the Empire novel. 'I am aware that did not believe me, but today people praise me and say they were surprised with my performance,' he says.

With the exhaustive routine of recordings, Viviane has agreed at dawn to work out and take care of the body to the Carnival - in 2015, she completes 20 years of Sapucai. 'I have been more patient with fitness, today I am quiet. I seek not get as healed, training with less load and having another kind of power. I want to be thinner and defined.' Because of the novel, she has not been able to devote to the tests of the club as you like. 'I'm so focused on the job that sometimes there is no time to go. But the school board is super happy with my work and they do not charge me.'

 

Nenhum comentário