Breaking News

Veridiana Freitas on 'toys' on time 'h': 'Better than many a man'

Her name is Veridiana. The surname, Freitas. But it might as well be controversial. The Paparazzo star that will air on Friday, 28, was already famous affair as Gusttavo Lima, Enzo Celulari, Ricardo Macchi and lately has been involved in two bafafás: with the player Emerson Sheik and the Mendigata, Fernanda Lacerda.

Veridiana also reveals that she lost her virginity at 17 and that the experience 'was horrible', but, since then, collects good stories to tell. 'I have made love on the balcony of a building, on the beach ... I like to innovate,' she says, before completing: 'I also did a threesome, but my boyfriend did not stay with the woman but me.'

Impulsive and outspoken, Veridiana admits: 'I regretted a lot of things that I said, but I'm so, I talk all I think.' Because of this, she said, the black sheep of the family is considered.

Dominatrix, Veridiana believes the woman 'has to be wild in bed', but does not like a pat. 'Of course I already took a pat on time 'h', but I'm not a fan of that thing of banging, no. Only in the butt, and light.'


Making of Veridiana Freitas posando para o Paparazzo (Foto: Luciana Tancredo / Paparazzo)

Nenhum comentário