Breaking News

Marcela Pignatari cover of Playboy: 'Always got sung women'








Marcela Pignatari posa para o EGO (Foto: Iwi Onodera/EGO)

 'I found the beautiful test, turned out the way I wanted. It took because after we close the contract changed the entire magazine staff and wanted to do a test me posing as muse of the World Cup. I thought that I not known this would imply my career, and I do not find beautiful and glamorous make photo inside a stadium, since I'm not superligada football. So suggested a California trial, a Brazilian actress with American's face. It was a more intimate thing, more romantic, on the beach, 'he said.

 Sung

With exposure, harassment increased. 'A lot of people took to the social networks to see who I was when they announced my name When the singing is polite, answer politely, if not, I ignore and think. 'People do not have simancol'' he says. And it's not only men who are attracted by it. 'When I received sung women, but after the test yet. I think it's funny, laugh, and laughing about it,' he says.

Nenhum comentário