Breaking News

After case with goalkeeper Beto, Sevilla, Portugal will pose naked muse


Deh Alves (Foto: Mia Vargas/Divulgação)


                     
  Deh Alves said her life 'totally changed. ' after romance with goalkeeper Antonio Alberto Bastos Pimparel, the Portuguese national team.
Revista portuguesa noticia romance entre Deh e Beto (Foto: Reprodução/Divulgação)

Deh Alves, the muse of Portugal and tried to hide her romance with goalkeeper Beto, is known as the Sevilla player Antonio Alberto Bastos Pimparel. According to her, despite the player being boyfriend, romance, begun at the time of the World Cup, has not yet come to an end. 'Today we talked again a few times by whatsapp, and I have hopes that he will leave the bride. Let's see what the future holds for me. But the bar is very large. They say I'm using the fact that he got involved with it to appear . Whatever! He did not use me too? 'asks Deh, told the EGO Monday, 3. The process model will respond in court against slander powered by Beto, who denies involvement between them. But all is not lost for the girl. Now the model is reaping laurels of sudden fame and will pose nude for the first time for 'Playboy' Spanish.

'I am very particular sense, because for years dream to pose for a great magazine and can not wait it happen,' Deh, which will sit for the test in Almeria, on the coast of Spain said.

According to the model, she and Bob met in the concentration of the Portuguese National Team during the World Cup, when she did not even know who the player - at the time of Real Madrid - was engaged Nurse Maria Giménez. 'I fell in love with him the first few weeks, Kendo started talking to us through the internet. Earlier exchanged messages until the opportunity came to know each other personally and got together for the first time. Our meeting took place in the concentration of the Portuguese team in the hotel. It was very romantic, I never forgot it. Then came the reality, he was engaged and had not told me, 'she says.

Deh Alves (Foto: Mia Vargas/Divulgação)
Deh Alves (Foto: Mia Vargas/Divulgação)


Caught in the act by Cristiano Ronaldo
The couple's engagement was made public, she said, also when player Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo Selection discovered the affair. 'My life has been turned upside down, were seen together by Cristiano Ronaldo and he told the coach. Then the media knew everything and he publicly recanted and even threatened to sue me, doing what came after.' About the process, Deh prefers not to talk. 'This has hurt me too much. Now everything is in the hands of my lawyer,' is limited to say.


 The Portuguese press (see opposite) arrived to report a possible pregnancy Deh, implying that the baby would Beto. 'My life has become a soap opera. Sleepless nights, I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I did not expect pregnancy but when I knew, because my body had all the signs, I accepted and I was happy. It was my son, did not think about Beto, thought of me and the baby! 'she says, which, however, discovered that she was not pregnant when went to the doctor. 'My family practically carried me to the doctor. It was there that I saw that it was all my doing. My nervous condition was such that made me believe in things that did not exist.'

Deh Alves (Foto: Mia Vargas/Divulgação)
Deh Alves (Foto: Mia Vargas/Divulgação)


Nenhum comentário