Breaking News

TATIELE POLYANA DISCLAIMS INVITATION TO BE QUEEN OF BATTERY

Tatiele Polyana declined the invitation to be drum queen samba school during Carnival Emperor of Ipiranga 2016 in São Paulo, the Access Group. But the former BBB assured it was not for lack of will but because it is dedicated to the model career and his fitness fashion store, which is in Cianorte, Paraná, where he lives.

 Tatiele Polyana (Foto: Kadu Nakaguishi / CM Mídia)

'When Peter Alexander (school promoter) got in touch with my advice, and made the call, or believed, it is a dream! Unfortunately, I live far from São Paulo and always knew I have to have a very great dedication to school. And now with my shop and the way of life I'm a little short time, 'he said.

But Tatiele not be outside the Carnival. It will not be the battery queen, but stumbled come as muse of the Emperor of Ipiranga and thus debut in Avenue. 'They were very cute with me. I will intensify my workouts, my eating and I will do samba lessons not to make ugly,' she said, which will come as the car floor highlighting open wings school.

 Tatiele Polyana (Foto: Kadu Nakaguishi / CM Mídia)
 
Thaís Sant'Anna

Nenhum comentário