Breaking News

JESSICA LOPES ALREADY USED PAD TO LIFT THE BUTT

Jessica Lopes, 29 ans, Miss Butt England made a revelation somewhat curious for a photo shoot in which clicked your butt. To start talking about the body part that earned him fame, Jessica said she spares no effort to keep the foot derrière, but that is no longer obsessed so much as when we got to the blessed use a pad.

Jéssica Lopes (Foto: Divulgação/Patrick Brito)

'My butt is the best part of my life. Because of him, I gained a title of Miss Butt, and posed for the cover of a men's magazine. I have great lengths to keep it that way, and for me, the operation butt neck is the year. I do everything myself and I have never denied it, the only things that stopped were aesthetics.Mas interventions anything goes! Until sympathy I have used up blessed cushion for seating (laughs). If it worked I do not know, but the bottom is here, powerful and untouchable, 'he said.

Jéssica Lopes (Foto: Divulgação/Patrick Brito)
 
Eliane Santos

Nenhum comentário