Breaking News

'I am naughty, do what the man asks,' says Eliana Amaral in Paparazzo

Making of Eliana Amaral posando para o Paparazzo (Foto: Anderson Barros / Paparazzo)

Between a photo and one for her sensual shooting in Paparazzo, Eliana Amaral leaves modesty aside to talk about their 'talents' in the bedroom. 'I think I'm hot, especially in bed. I'm really naughty. I do everything the man wants. I think I do not leave to be desired anything. If he asks, I do. I have no frills or nojinho 'she says.
With all this animation, the host can not say how many men had sex in life. 'Sex with several, but with little love. I can say that I have a good experience, 'she desconversa before pinning the former boyfriend, John Kléber. 'I just had not had sex with a man in life.' The engagement with the presenter ended in January this year and one of the reasons given for it was precisely the sexual deprivation.
Dating for two months the businessman Gessé Junior, Eliana also revealed that sex between the couple is hot. 'Since we were a whole weekend sex, only we stopped to eat. This relationship made me addicted to sex,' she delivery.

Making of Eliana Amaral posando para o Paparazzo (Foto: Anderson Barros / Paparazzo)

Nenhum comentário