Breaking News

'Love and sex help with weight loss, 'says Eliana Amaral


Eliana Amaral is happily. Once you have gotten rid of a bad relationship with host John Kleber, presenter and model returned to training and diet, something that was prevented before by former boyfriend. In 10 days, she had noticed the result.

'I'm living the best time of my life! I am happy with my body, already lost weight and lost 3% of my body fat percentage, which before was 16%. I had to give this up in my life! And I started the body!' she says, standing with 64kg and 1.70m. But the good way and the stimulus to live also have another reason. 'I'm superapaixonada and it helps a lot, because love and sex is never too much, gives courage, makes you more beautiful and helps you lose weight!' She says, with a laugh.

In addition to daily weight training workouts, Eliana personally takes care of their food. 'I make myself my food. There are eight meals a day, I carry my food to everywhere without any problem, do not take me time and not leave to do anything to be on a diet!' Says Eliana, who has medical monitoring and mesh including the night, if necessary.





Nenhum comentário