Breaking News

Gil Jung joins the team of celebrities who will compete for the Miss Butt

 After Dani Sperle and Sabrina Boing Boing, it was the turn of Gil Jung was announced as one of the more famous babes and will attend the Miss Butt Brazil this year. The blonde, who is the host of 'Secret' program, in Multishow, has just been elected Dream Woman in voting done by the channel with surfers and is battery Queen São Paulo samba school Academic Tatuapé, will compete for the state of Rio Grande South.

On Tuesday, 10, Gil assured that you are confident that you have much chance of winning and said, taking the prosthesis 450ml silicone that is in the breasts, is completely natural.

'They had invited me to other issues, but I did not want to participate in. I decided to say yes this time because the convurso is getting stronger and making good names to the media. It is good to become more evident. I am confident! If a fair contest, I can be the winning yes. I have always been highly praised by my butt and I was already elected Girl Fitness in 2011. I never did anything in my body beyond the silicone chest, because there was nothing even before. The rest is dedication and genetics. I'm willing to fight for the title, but even if I do not win, I think I can win the public. I want to strengthen my name, 'he admits.

 To show the end of the year, when it happens the end of the contest - scheduled for November 9 - it intensified its fitness: 'I always took care of me, ten years ago I train and have a well balanced meals not as frying. or sweet, mallet every day and run. But now intensified all that. I want to keep what I am, because I am satisfied with my body, but I wanted to get a little more defined. With the butt neck same. I am emphasizing exercises of buttocks. '

In the style of peace and love, when asked about their 'rivals' - Sperle and Boing Boing - Gil praised the two and minimized the controversies that usually involve the Miss Butt: 'All are beautiful and have their brightness do not look at the competition. . For me, my only rival is myself, I always want to do my best and amaze me. If you depend on charisma, body, sympathy, I win. '

Regarding possible jealous boyfriend - she does not reveal who it is because the boy does not like to appear - Gil said: 'To be with me one has to understand my work He's a little jealous, but it is normal. . That I am living now is for a limited time. Two years from now, do not want to depend on my butt for nothing. He will have to wait that my time and support me in the meantime. '



Nenhum comentário