Breaking News

FORMER PLAYBOY PLAYMATE, THAIZ SCHMITT WILL FUNKEIRA IN HUMOROUS

Best known for his sensual works like that gave him the nickname of former Bunny Playboy, Thaiz Schmitt will now debut as an actress. The blonde is in the cast of the new comedy 'Treme Treme in the state,' which opens in November at Multishow, in which live a funkeira.

Thaiz Schmitt (Foto: Divulgação/Studio Woody)

'I am delighted the character is very funny and I think I'll start good public laughter, is a funkeira ostentation. clear that has a touch of sensuality, but all within the profile of character. No can talk a lot to not spoil the surprise, but certainly will be another success of the channel, 'says she has strengthened the workout to be with it all over to use the tiny costumes of his character.

'My funkeira is abused, like sporting. In costume, will come up with much gold and legs out. It is very different from me, I'm more discreet and simple ... But I'm loving character,' she says appearing in pictures of this matter already characterized as his character.

Thaiz Schmitt (Foto: Divulgação/Studio Woody)
 
Eliane Santos

Nenhum comentário