Breaking News

JÉSSICA LOPES MAKES SUPER DRAINAGE: 'ALL THE BUTT'

Miss Butt England, Jessica Lopes, bet all his chips in the butt. Therefore, it is always researching beauty treatments that can help in the beauty of your derrière. The blonde novelty at the moment is a treatment called Magic Touch, which unites into one exfoliation technique, ultrasound, drainage, detoxifying mask with clay and thermal blanket. The process is equivalent to four traditional drainage sessions and, according to Jessica, we can already see the results instantly.

Jessica Lopes (Foto: Divulgação/Patrick Brito)

'' My focus is the butt! He's my trump (laughs) .The Magic Touch is amazing. In the first session I saw results. With my workout routine and diet, it has been a super ally and I'm conquering my goals faster. This summer will be all the butt neck. Whatever it takes '' says Jessica, who is two sessions per week.

Jessica Lopes (Foto: Divulgação/Patrick Brito)
 
Eliane Santos

Nenhum comentário