Breaking News

'You offered me £ 50,000 for a night' says Graciella Carvalho



Making of Graciella Carvalho posando para o Paparazzo (Foto: Roberto Teixeira / Paparazzo) 

With nearly 100cm hip, Graciella Carvalho became known nationally to participate in the Miss Butt contest in 2012 - the same year that he made his first test for the Paparazzo. The Paulista de Santo André was runner-up, but says that today your butt is the body that draws more attention from men. 'It's what they look first. In bed too, 'she said, giggling as she posed for the second time to the site.

Today, Graciella is a kind of fitness muse, and his belly gominhos is popular with osseguidores social networks from the state - only on Instagram, there are over 140,000. But it makes a point of saying that is proud of its past.

 'I'm not ashamed of being Miss Butt because it was where it all began and became recognized. I am very grateful to all the contest provided me. Shame would have if I had done wrong, 'she said, that being, however, admits that his participation in the Miss Butt hurt sometimes.

'I felt a lot of prejudice. People think that just by being part of a contest and make sexy trials, which are call girls, 'she blurted. 'I have received tempting offers, but never had the courage. A person who had even offered me £ 50,000 to spend an evening with me. But you can not. '

The test Graciella Carvalho for Paparazzo airs on Friday, 29.

 Making of Graciella Carvalho posando para o Paparazzo (Foto: Roberto Teixeira / Paparazzo)

Nenhum comentário